Friday, October 21, 2011

Old Time Hallowe'en

So, I was reading about way back in the old days Hallowe'en. And, like, in the 19th century, young girls in Virginia and some other old-time states would play "divination games", and sometimes they would try to see if they could figure out who they would marry. One of the games was that a girl would look into a mirror in the dark on Hallowe'en, and then she would see the face of her husband. And I just had a chuckle because I thought, what if she saw that guy's face in the mirror, and he was like, "Hey, baby, you must be tired cause you've been running through my dreams all night!" Hahaha, you know?

Man, times were tough back then.

Wait, lady! That's not your husband, it's a witch behind you! She's so mad! Happy Hallowe'en!
Hahaha oh man. I love the old days.

No comments: