Sunday, May 29, 2011

Why I hate pigs.

There are so many reasons that I hate pigs.

First of all, they're lazy. They lie there like idiots all the time. In the sun. Don't they know it's hot? Plus they have all of that mud and stuff on them, which makes them even hotter. "Get that mud off you, you sickos!" I yell at them, but they don't understand because they're so stupid. They make an awful noise, too. All the time. Why would they do that? Hey, stop making that annoying sound all the time and get a job, weirdos. Also, they are so disgusting. Pretty much all they do all day is eat slop, poop it out, then eat it again. That's like if you took a bunch of your favorite food, put it in a blender, drank it, pooped it, then ate that. Would you do that? If you love pigs, then probably you would. No offense. And so many people think they're so cute. I saw a stuffed animal pig at the mall and nearly made a puke. I would never eat BBQ pork, even though it's delicious. Do you like pigs? Don't say yes, because I'm so mad. The only way I would ever even look at a pig is if it were wearing a sweater, or if he was Gordy. Because Gordy actually did something with his life. If it weren't for Gordy, I would probably hate all pigs. It's because of watching Gordy everyday as a kid that I love pigs today.

Thank you, Gordy.

No comments: